|Full time / Part time||Full time|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Location||Medway House, 100 Vale Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1SH|
|Shift||Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:00|
As a cash processor for Vaultex (joint venture between Barclays and HSBC) you will be doing an important job in one of our cash centres processing, counting and packing money to fulfil customer requirements.
Due to the nature of our business, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with attention to detail to join our team.
Please note: this role requires physical/warehouse experience and will involve independent working.
- Living wage foundation employer with Investors in People Champion Status
- Career development opportunities
- Structured training
- Generous company pension
- 21 days holiday
- Group life assurance
- Employee fun days and engagement days
- Compliance with cash processing procedures
- Identification of cash discrepancies and appropriate reporting to Team Leader/Supervisor
- Process/prepare all allocated items
- Amalgamation of cash counted to complete a daily balance
- Ensure work is processed in a suitable timescale to meet customer specific processing deadlines
- Other daily duties as delegated by Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, adhering to the secure waste procedures
- Previous work with machinery
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic IT skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good organisational and time management skills
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.