|Full time / Part time||Full time - 35 hours per week|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Location||Woolston - Warrington|
|Shift||Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00|
|Reporting||Head of Treasury|
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 depending on experience|
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. Find out about what we do and our benefits here! Vaultex – About Us & Benefits
At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
The main role of the Sales and Operations Planning Manager will be to support and facilitate the Sales and Operations Planning activities for Vaultex.
We are looking for someone with advanced analytical and excel skills, as a lot of this role will be to provide accurate reporting to the business.
- Forecasting future Note Circulation Scheme and Headroom positions and reporting actual performance
- Coordination of Weekly Sales and Operations Forum covering Treasury, Operations, Finance and Commercial and compilation of all required supporting Management of Information.
- Follow through on all Sales and Operations planning.
- Forecasting of monthly funding costs and reporting actual performance.
- Identifying and analysing trends within scope of role and looking for innovative solutions or cost & efficiency improvements
- Compilation of Operational Note Production Plan for submission to Industry
- Monitoring cash in transit ordering and billing, providing cover for the team, cover for coin trading and cover for other areas within Treasury where required.
- Cover other areas within Treasury as required by the business
- Supporting wider Vaultex tenders, projects or initiatives
Main responsibilities include:
- Accurately forecast the Note Circulation Scheme position of Vaultex and respond to business and volume changes according to agreed timelines
- Coordinate the Weekly Standard Operating Procedures forum ensuring all relevant challenges are appropriately covered and actions are captured and followed through.
- Accurately forecast funding costs and its underlying key drivers according to agreed timelines
- Accurately report monthly performance on funding costs and Note Circulation Scheme for Exco and our shareholder banks
- Develop and maintain headroom forecasting model and methodologies which meet the needs of the business
- Develop and maintain funding cost model and methodologies which meet the needs of the business
- Work with other areas of the business to analyse and explain variances in reported information and assess the impact on current or future forecasts
- Identify and follow through on areas of improvement or efficiency
- Responsibility for the maintenance, development and user support for all key Treasury bespoke databases and automated processes
- Performance related bonus (up to 20% of salary)
- A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, with an option to buy additional holidays
- Group life assurance
- VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
- Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
- Very analytical with the ability to identify and link connected data sets, develop trends and relationships and improve forecasting and reporting accuracy
- Methodical and tenacious; strong excel skills (use of Macros and V Look ups); strong communication skills.
- Track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Understanding and practical experience of planning and forecasting in a commercial environment desirable (Sales/Commercial volumes/Production)
- Cash processing business, banking or Supply Chain experience an advantage (but not essential)
- PowerPoint/Word desirable
- Able to work in a small team and support the rest of the team with their responsibilities where required
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.
Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!