|Full time / Part time||Full time - 35 hours per week|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Location||Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 6XF|
|Shift||Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00|
|Reporting||Head of Internal Audit and Risk|
Vaultex are the leading cash processors in the UK and are a joint venture between Barclays and HSBC. We are looking for a bright and passionate graduate to join the Risk team at our site in Birchwood, Warrington.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of the Risk strategy through production and analysis of key risk management information. The role will initially require close liaison with various internal stakeholders to identify sources of data and to establish methods to extract and store the data. A key element of the role is the analysis of the data to produce intelligence that will aid decision making and resource allocation in the business. The role will be required to conduct some external analysis of threats, risks and opportunities. A proportion of the role will require the production of internal dashboards and reports to support committees and decision making.
To support with:
- Overarching delivery of the Risk Management Framework within Vaultex UK Ltd
- Identifying the ‘Risk’ management information needs of the business
- Risk function activities by fulfilling MI requests and ad hoc requirements
- Production and maintenance of dashboards that effectively and efficiently deliver meaningful information to end users
- Production of MI packs and reports for standing committee meetings in a timely manner
- Development of effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure information is received in a timely manner
- Must act with integrity at all times and treat data in line with the appropriate handling instructions
Skills required (Desirable and Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised (E)
- Excellent administration and written skills, ability to write concise and reasoned reports (E)
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively at appropriate levels (E)
- Detail oriented and methodical with a capacity for analysis (E)
- Ability to monitor key performance indicators (E)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office/relevant software applications (D)
- Analytical – Developed understanding of the purpose and role of analysis, detailed statistical analysis, interpretation of data, presentation of management information
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.