|Job Category||Technology and Change|
|Full time / Part time||Full time - 35 hours per week|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Location||303 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Business Park, Wa36XF / Remote working|
|Shift||Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (flexible)|
|Reporting||Head of IT Security|
|Salary||Competitive plus benefits|
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. Find out about what we do and our benefits here! Vaultex – About Us & Benefits
At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
The role supports the IT Security Manager in ensuring that Vaultex IT services are delivered in a which supports the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data, whilst complying with good practice principles, regulatory requirements and the shareholders’ requirements.
The IT Security Specialist performs monitoring or IT service usage, compliance with IT Security policies, and carries out assessments of the IT environment.
The role also requires travel to the various Vaultex sites, to liaise with user departments both in the admin offices and the centres.
- Perform monitoring of security services
- Measurement of compliance with IT security policies
- Perform security assessments including vulnerability scans and application testing
- Liaise with centres and admin functions
- Support the ongoing Security Awareness Programme.
- Act as a central contact point for IT Security audit related activity
- Provide second level support on IT incidents
- Support the IT Security manager in providing guidance to projects.
- Keeping knowledge current on threats/vulnerabilities as they emerge
- Ensure that annual security assessment is completed.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Gold status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits.
- A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, with an option to buy additional holidays
- Group life assurance
- Annual performance related bonus – up to 20% of salary
- VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
- Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
- Understanding of IT risks, controls and mitigation techniques
- Communication (Written, verbal and inter-personal)
- Expertise with vulnerability scanning techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Understanding of network/directory technologies.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.
Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!