|Full time / Part time||Full time - 35 hours per week|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Shift||Monday to Friday 13:30 – 21:00 – 35 hours per week|
|Salary||20561 per annum plus late shift allowance|
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. Find out about what we do and our benefits here! Vaultex – About Us & Benefits
At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
To accurately process incoming and outgoing coin consignments, adhering to the set customer deadlines and requirements, in a cost effective manner. Complying with all company procedures and policies, ensuring that Vaultex incur no loss and the customer is correctly credited for the cash deposited.
***We are looking for candidates with warehouse, machine and forklift driving skills as loading and unloading of vehicles will be part of this role (training to be provided via Toyota)***
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Gold status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex – About Us & Benefits. Specific benefits for this role are below:
- A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- 21 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, with an option to buy additional holidays (pro rata’d for part time)
- Group life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
- Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
- Achieve required percentage of shift/team average performance coins per hour, errors, losses and service failures.
- Compliance with coin processing procedures.
- Identification of coin discrepancies and appropriate reporting to Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Process/prepare all allocated items as required by daily role including receipt and dispatch.
- Amalgamation of coin counted to complete a daily balance.
- Ensure work is processed in a suitable timescale to meet customer specific processing deadlines, checking that all paperwork/vouchers are present and correct.
- Accurately prepare, sort and weigh all coin, by denomination and type including using sorting machines.
- Other daily duties as delegated by Leadership team.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, adhering to the secure waste procedures and Health and Safety standards.
- Long periods of standing and manual handling including operating machinery and lifting equipment.
- Ability to meet individual targets/deadlines;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Health and safety awareness;
- Attention to detail;
- Good numeracy skills and numeric keyboard skills;
- Excellent time keeping and attendance;
- Adhering to the company core standards of behaviour and values.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.
Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!